Tuesday, August 14, 2012

28th week update

How far along? 28 weeks
Baby size: Baby is apparently the size of a eggplant, at maybe 13.6in to 14.8in and a little over 2lbs.
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained about 22lbs so far, pre pregancy I was at 93-95lbs and now I'm currently 117lbs
Maternity clothes? I haven't bought or used any maternity clothes, I've just been buying a size or two up from what I normally wear, which would be a medium in tops and in jeans a size 2, but stretchy pants are more comfy lol.
Stretch marks? None that I can see on my tummy, but pre pregnancy I had some on my butt cheeks that are becoming more visible
Sleep: Very uncomfortable! The other day we went and bought the boppy pregnancy wedge pillow for my belly and that makes it alittle better
Best moment this week: Today! We went for our 28wk check up and I told the Dr. that a couple of weeks ago we had to go to labor and delivery because of a cramping scare and everything ended up being totally fine, but only hearing the heartbeat wasn't that reassuring to me lol, and so the Dr. was amazing enough to bring in the ultrasound machine in to do a quick ultrasound for us and he even printed us out a couple of pictures! :-)
Movement: So much movement! I love it because it lets me know that he's doing ok in there
Food cravings: Funnel cake! But I still haven't gotten it yet :-(
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing yet, and I hope it stays that way!
Have you started to show yet: Yup! I just keep on growing!
Gender: Beauiful baby boy!
Symptoms: Indigestion, aching feet, shortness of breath, constant uncomfortable-ness, anxious-ness, barely any energy, you know... The usual lol
Labor Signs: None, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? Still a inny, but it's not how it's used to be
Wedding rings on or off? On, getting a little tight though
Looking forward to: Our appointment in 2 weeks on the 28th, I love check ups because it's my reassurance that everything is going fine, I'm excited that we get to go every 2 weeks now. And on the 28th I'll be 30wks so we're going for another 3d/4d ultrasound! Yay!

So here are some pictures of my bump this week, and here is one sonogram picture of Baby J blowing kisses :-)
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness. You are adorable with your perfect upfront bump. I hope I stay only pregnant from the front too. But I know my backside is going to spread! Ha! You are so close to full term too! When did you get your belly line: linea negra?

    Cece
    www.PinchToGrowAnInch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun! And you look amazing so I'm sure you will :-). Ahhh I can't believe how fast it's going, but I'm so excited and I'm getting kind of impatient because I see all these pictures of babies and I just want our little boy here already! My linea negra started showing early, like at 6 or 7 weeks and now it just keeps on getting darker, and my belly has gotten so disgustingly hairy but my aunt says its normal if your having a boy, the joys of pregnancy lol

      Delete
  2. Awww you look great! I just had a baby and I think the best clothing I bought was a good pair of maternity pants- because they look like regular pants but feel like sweatpants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun! Congrats!! Do you have a blog as well? And all you have to say is "they feel like sweatpants" and I'm sold already! Lol

      Delete