Tuesday, August 28, 2012

30th week update

How far along? 30 weeks
Baby size: I never know what is actually accurate because all my apps say different fruits and veggies lol, but on the bump it says baby is the size of a cucumber, about 15.2-16.7 inches and 2.5-3.8 pounds.
Total weight gain/loss: So far like 23lbs, i'm 118 now
Maternity clothes? Still haven't had to buy any, and I think the only maternity clothes i'll ever have to buy are leggings or something.
Stretch marks? Still none on my tummy, and no new ones on my butt cheeks lol.
Sleep: It just keeps on getting more and more un-comfy, and now its hard to breath so I have to prop myself up a little bit. 
Best moment this week: Today! Not only did we have our Bi-Weekly OB visit, and everything is healthy with me and baby, but we had our 3D/4D ultrasound in Glendale today and we got to see Baby J again :), he was kind of being a little goofball though and kept his hands by his face mostly the whole time, but i'm thankful that he didn't have his back turned towards us and we still got some good pics. After that hubby and I picked up my mom from work so she could come with us to Porto's (a cuban bakery) really quick on her break since I have been craving it for about a month! I was extremely happy about that, I got a; ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato croissant sandwich, 3 cheese rolls, 3 guava cheese rolls, 3 potato balls, and plantain chips... I was and still am so happy, oh and so is Baby J ;-) lol
Movement: Still a lot of movement, but I can tell he's beginning to run out of room in there.
Food cravings: Nothing extreme.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: BOY!
Symptoms: Same as two weeks ago, I have been getting some head aches lately though, and I had dizziness last week, Not Fun!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? Half inny
Wedding rings on or off? Still on, but I have a feeling that in a couple of weeks i'll have to wear it around my neck til baby comes
Looking forward to: Our OB appt. in two weeks, I just love when we check up on Baby J and I love being reassured that everything is still ok. 

Here are some new pics... Enjoy!





xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You had a craving for a month?! I don't think I could see wait that long. You'll be a good mommy with such patience. ��

    Cece
    www.PinchToGrowAnInch.com

    ReplyDelete