Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hi!

Here it is, the first entry of my blog... For the longest I've been wanting to start a blog but just didn't know where to start and now I figured I would just wing it. First things first I'll start off with a little info about me, my name is Marie, I'm 22 I'll be 23 in December, I live in SoCal with my hubby J and I am almost 7 months pregnant with our first baby boy and we are extremely excited to have him in November! So for those of you that don't know me, I have tons of things that run thru my mind which makes it hard for me to write things down because I start to talk about one thing and another and so forth, then all of a sudden you realize you just read about a lady I saw at the market with cute shoes then a old man with hair in his ears who farted in front of me or something, I'm basically like scatterbrained, so please have patience(I know, Idk what that is either haha) with me as I try to articulate myself on this blog Lol. Anyways I just thought I would use this blog to document myself transitioning from pregnancy to motherhood and everything else in life from my amazing hubby putting up with my craziness, to food I love, to DIY projects I find that I want to do but never get around to doing because I find 20+ more that I want to do too, and really just anything and everything. This is basically going to be a online public journal for you guys to read, and give me feedback if you guys go through the same stuff I do or something. Enjoy! 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm excited to see how the rest of your pregnancy goes. Good luck and congrats on having a boy :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And same to you mama! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Yay! Now you're blogging! We get to learn the ropes together. Is your hubby tech savy? See if he can help you figure out an email sign-up feature, google sign-in, or RSS feed option you can post in your sidebar to make it easier for us to follow along and be notified when you post something new.

    A little more than 2 more months, right? Congrats on your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!!! :-D and yes hubby is tech savvy so I should have a RSS feed option, thanks so much for that helpful recommendation!! Xoxo

      Delete