Saturday, August 4, 2012

Life.

Seriously where does all the time go? I feel like I just peed on the stick in the bathroom and walked out 2 mins later to the living room and smiled at J and said we were pregnant, now we have... Give or take like 13 weeks left! People always ask you if your ready, but who is ever really ready?! I mean there is the other question of being financially ready, but unless your rich you aren't ever really financially ready either. Sure it can get expensive, but if you feel like you can handle it, then 9 times out of 10 you can. Don't ever let anyone doubt what you are capable of, because once you let that happen, it means you are doubting yourself. And if it means having to work two times harder, then hey that's what you'll do because it's the way you choose to do it. At the end of the day it's about your family, people can judge you but their judgments don't feed you or provide for you. They also always say having baby is hard work, and I hope it is! Raising another human being should never be easy. A baby depends on you to take care of them and relies on you to teach them what's right and what's wrong. Being a parent is the most important job in the world because you are their first teacher. Who are you to deny a child of reaching their fullest potential? I've never been too sure of much, like what I should go to school for and stuff like that, but I have never been so sure in my life about becoming a parent. Being pregnant is the best thing that ever happened to us, it really has brought J and I closer, and continues to do so. I am so happy to be in a relationship with someone that shares the same values I do and who I know will be an amazing father to our child. It's so crazy how time flies, and you live and you learn... Life is such an amazing journey and I'm appreciating every second of it... You should too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment