Tuesday, September 25, 2012

34th week update

Finally, after a month I'm doing a bump update :-)

How far along? 34 weeks

Baby size: Last week Baby J was 4.25 lbs, so this week he's probably just a little over that, and according to one of my baby apps he is the size of a pineapple, it sure does feel like it! lol

Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 30 lbs so far, Today I'm at 123 lbs

Maternity clothes? The only maternity clothes I own are three work shirts, and I plan on keeping it at that lol

Stretch marks? None on my belly, same ones on my butt cheeks :)

Sleep: Un comfortable would be an understatement

Best moment this week: Today :) I always love it when we have our OB appts. because we get to check and see how Baby J is doing, and we get to hear his heartbeat. I also got my hair done by one of our friends and it turned out great, I even got a cupcake so that was a plus too lol :)

Movement: Baby J is making all kinds of movements, sometimes it hurts but I don't care because it lets me know that he's fine

Food cravings: None really, I'm back at the phase where I really don't know what I want to eat anymore

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Yup!

Gender: Beauiful baby boy!

Symptoms: Still having shortness of breath, constantly un comfortable, the usual lol

Labor Signs: None, and I would like to keep it that way because Baby J just has a little bit more baking to do

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? Off, I now wear my ring on a necklace!

Looking forward to: My last day of work on Oct 5th!!!!!!! and our baby shower on Oct 7th!!! :) We are also going to schedule our tour of the hospital for either next week or the week after, AHHH!!!

Here are some pics of my belly at 34 weeks, and a pic of my new hair! Enjoy!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment