Tuesday, October 9, 2012

36th week update.

How far along? 36 weeks

Baby size: Well according to a couple of my baby apps, Baby J is the size of a Crenshaw melon... Approx 18.75 in and almost 6 lbs, I'm really feeling it!

Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 33 lbs so far, I'm at 126 right now

Maternity clothes? Since I'm on maternity leave now, no more maternity shirts :)

Stretch marks? None on belly

Sleep: Sucks now, I literally cannot get comfortable at all. The past couple have nights have been bad because I have been waking up at 4AM with tummy and back pains and they last for an hour

Best moment this week: Today, because after our OB appointment today, we now start our weekly check ups! yay! But we also started the not so fun "down there progress" checks though... good news is that Baby J is very low and is still head down. Another best moment was our baby shower that was this past sunday. A little overwhelming at first but all in all we had a good time. I'll post about it later once I get more pics because I only took like 3 pics lol. Oh and how can I forget.... I started maternity leave this past friday :)

Movement: He is still pretty active, but I have noticed that it did lessen. What he is a fan of though is positioning his body in awkward positions so it makes it impossible for me to be comfortable either laying down or sitting down

Food cravings: Just food I can't get! Like this pie called "crack pie" that they only sell in New York and it costs $48 to have a 10" pie shipped!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Yup!

Gender: Boy!

Symptoms: Back pain, Constantly UNCOMFORTABLE

Labor Signs: No real signs, just braxton hicks

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? Off, still wearing my ring on my necklace

Looking forward to: Our tour of the hospital this Thursday, and finally organizing everything in the house before Baby J makes his big entrance soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment