Friday, January 4, 2013

11 weeks old

Beautiful Boy,

You are starting to get your own personality more and more every day. You smile so much, and your the happiest when you first wake up in the morning. This past week you have started to squeal if we tickle you or do something silly, it's so cute! You have such great head control now and can sit up for a few seconds. Your starting to grab at things more and more, and it just fascinates me how alert and curious you are about everything. You are constantly looking around and I love how you analyze everything and everyone you see. You track everything we do with your eyes, constantly turning your head to follow our every move, and you have even started to really notice when we eat or drink things. Mommy and Daddy got to ring in the new year with you here at home and we wouldn't have had it any other way. This year and the years to come are going to be great for us baby and I'm so excited for our little family. You've had your first thanksgiving, christmas, and new year, and they all went perfectly :). On weds evening it was our first time out alone together, ever! I was kinda scared but it went fine, we went to Rite-Aid but had to leave right away because mommy forgot the one thing she went there for... typical lol. Before heading home we also went to get gas which for some reason I was a little reluctant about and un-sure of how to go about the situation, because I wasn't sure whether to bring you in to pay, or if it was ok to leave you in your carseat and use my card outside. Daddy reassured me that it was fine to leave you in the car to use my card outside as long as I kept an eye on you, so I did, but I was on edge the whole time lol. Then yesterday we went on  a real outing together, we stopped by the bank to visit mommy's co-workers, and then we went to the mall right after. You did so good and were asleep the whole time :). I would say that was a successful 2 hr trip. When we got home daddy had a surprise for mommy and proposed! Even if you were asleep I'm happy you got to share that moment with us. Your growing perfectly boo boo, keep up the good work! :)

Love Always & Forever,

Mommy










Weight: We went to go see Dr.Kim today and your at 11.3 lbs! He said your gaining weight perfectly :)

Height: 23 inches

Clothing size: A mix of 0-3 months, and 3 months... waaah!! :(

Diaper size: Still a size 1

Feeding: It varies sometimes because sometimes you eat every hour then its like 2-4 hrs, Your so unpredictable lol

Sleep: Still co-sleeping.... Which is going to change really soon because I really feel like you are getting used to it, despite Dr.Kim saying you couldn't get used to things yet.
Milestones: Tracking us with your eyes, and we swear you giggle sometimes lol. You coo ALOT, and you have started squealing and smiling at different things, sometimes you smile at mommy and daddy when we're not even looking at you lol. Tummy time is beginning to be more fun for you because your starting to play with your toys and your lifting your head up higher. When I sit you on my lap you try to lift your head up to get up, and you can sit up on your own for a few seconds lol. 

Adventures: Our mommy and Julz outings for the first time alone this week was our biggest adventure yet lol

Mommy and Daddy can't get enough of: Your silly squeals and baby wipes lol

2 comments: