Thursday, January 24, 2013

13 weeks old

Forgive me, I totally forgot to post this, so I'm sorry I'm posting this a week late... I blame it on mom brain lol. As for my post for "14 weeks old" it will be posted on sunday because I have been takin' care of bizznessss lol. 

Ok seriously... How did 3 months just fly by like that?! I feel like time was like a slug while I was uncomfortable pregnant, then it decides to go by really fast! What the hell?! Julian turned 13 weeks this past week on tues, then on weds turned 3 months old. I still can't come to terms with the fact that our baby is in fact growing, but at the same time I'm super excited lol. I love watching him grow, and it just fascinates me how he started off as something as big as a speck of dust in my belly, and now he's a full fledged human being. Isn't that amazing? Life if so amazing. It's so great watching your child grow and be curious about the world, I watch Julian all the time with his wondering eyes. This past week he has hit some new milestones, he's making use of his hands more, and he's rolling over more, I've woken up and found him on his tummy! Kinda scary! Lol. He's really just getting better at everything, he's become quite the smiley chatter box and it's the cutest thing ever! We've been putting him in his bumbo more and more, and I've recently started attaching the tray to it, because he loves patting his hands on things like a drum lol. I've learned a lot so far, and I know I'm going to continue to learn a ton and I'm ready for it! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment