Thursday, April 10, 2014

IGNITION Style Blog Contributor


Hi Everyone! I recently became a blog contributor for a small local boutique called Ignition. It is a women's boutique in Valencia, CA that carries women's clothing, shoes and accessories, as well as TOMS shoes for your little ones. Ignition is family owned, and when I tell you that they know how to pick cute stuff to sell, they reallllly know how to pick 'em! I fell in love with this store because they have such a great boho feel, they also carry Free People, and Toms which is perfect. If your in town and are able to stop by, please do... You will not leave disappointed, or empty handed ;). I thank Kenzie, who runs the Ignition blog as well as her personal blog The Wander Years, for allowing me to contribute to the blog... I am excited to be a regular contributor! 

Here is a link to my first trend post: Bohemian Spring

Please follow them on InstagramFacebook, & Pinterest


Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment