Thursday, April 10, 2014

Juelz's Easter Basket

Last year I didn't put a Easter basket together for Juelz , but my Aunt did and she filled it with lots of baby goodies. This year I thought I would start my yearly tradition of putting one together for him since he's older now and gets excited over little toys and stuff. Juelz  loves bubbles, books, and playing outside so my trips to target over the last couple of weeks I have been getting stuff to add to his easter "basket". I bought the Jake & The Neverland Pirates basket from Walmart, and mostly everything else was from Target.

Outside:
Walmart-
Easter Basket
Target-
Bunny ears

Inside:
Target
Crayola PipSqueaks markers, Ninja Turtles bubble whistle, Battery operated bubble gun, Crayola chalk case, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse book, Jake lollypop fan, & Monster's Inc. doodle pad.
H&M
Sunglasses 
Ralphs-
Sun-Maid yogurt raisins
Dollar Tree-
Carrot easter eggs


Xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment