Monday, April 7, 2014

Trends I Love

After I had Juelz  I felt like I lost my sense of style and that my closest thing to a statement piece was a pair of comfy velour sweat pants lol. I was literally just buying clothes based on comfort and easy access for breastfeeding, I wasn't really buying clothes I really liked. I kind of forgot what style I really connected with too. But after thinking about it And going through my old designs from school I noticed that I have always really been into styles from the 20's and the 70's. Now when I shop for clothes, I'm actually thinking about myself and what I like... Stuff that's comfortable and cute. So 2 times a month I'm going to post about current trends I'm loving.  
I really don't like super tight or revealing clothes, so what I love about dressing boho chic is that I get to feel comfortable but look stylish at the same time.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment