Wednesday, May 28, 2014

4 Mommy MakeUp Must-Haves

When you're a mom to a toddler, or a mom in general, sometimes you just don't have the time to put makeup on. I mean, usually makeup is the last thing on my mind most days and I'm lucky enough to get a decent outfit on for the day thats not pajama-like lol. But I've come to the realization that you don't need all the time in the world to look put together, and what "put together" means to me wear pants other than velour sweatpants and actually look like I brushed my hair and washed my face lol. 

My usual makeup routine when I'm going out is doing my eyebrows with pencil, put on eyeshadow, curl my eyelashes, put on liquid eyeliner, put on mascara, swipe a little bit of translucent powder across my face to take away shine, and then lastly put on blush. It's not much but still very time consuming since I am very meticulous about my eyebrows lol. For days where I don't want to wear too much makeup I have narrowed my routine down to 4 quick & easy things that do the job for me.

I'm usually not one to spend a lot on makeup but all item's can be purchased at Sephora and luckily all of them will last you a while. Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel is great because all it takes is a few simple strokes and your brows get instant subtle definition. Benefit's "Watt's Up" highlighter is perfect to highlight under your eyebrow to add more definition, and you can also rub a little on your cheekbones. NARS is an expensive, but great brand and I absolutely love their blush... I use the color "deep throat". My favorite mascara aside from CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara is Benefit's "They're Real!" Mascara, they give your lashes the perfect volume. 

There you have it! Doing your makeup will literally maybe 5 mins :) Links to each item are below, Enjoy!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment