Saturday, May 31, 2014

Trends I Love: Cold-Shoulder/Off-the-Shoulder

A trend that I've really been loving lately has been cold-shoulder/off-the-shoulder tops and dresses. This style easily transitioned from spring to summer for me because it works well with warm cali weather. The tops can be worn with shorts, skinny jeans, or even bell bottoms, and the dresses can be worn with booties, sandals, or cute chunky platform wedges. Two of my favorite pieces that I currently own are show below: the cream Kimchi Blue Lareina Lace off-the-shoulder top from Urban Outfitters, which I got on sale recently... link is below, get on that ladies! And the black gauze dress from Forever 21, unfortunately it's sold out but UO has something similar... link is below as well. 

Left to Right:
(Similar to F21 Black dress)




Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment